Managing and Letting properties is a core part of our business.
As a property owner, you want the very best return on your investment whether you have a single property or an entire portfolio. We understand this and will work with you and for you to ensure a great result.
Our team love their jobs and will look after your property as if it were their own. We provide peace of mind.
When choosing Peter Lees Real Estate to manage your property, you can be assured that we will:
- Keep in touch with you at every stage should you wish. If you prefer the hands-off approach, just leave it to us. We will only contact you when absolutely necessary.
- Place only high quality tenants in you property who have passed our extensive reference and credit checks.
- Advise you of any maintenance or general upkeep matters relating to your property that we believe will increase your rental return.
- Not charge you anything to advertise your property.
- Carry out regular inspections of your property to ensure it is being kept in excellent condition.
- Advise you of the best rental rate to charge for your property to ensure it has minimum days vacant, attracts a high quality tenant and achieves the best rental return possible for you.
- Only use reputable and trusted tradespeople to undertake maintenance on your property. We will ensure that their prices are competitive.
As a tenant, you can be sure that we:
- Take pride in matching the right people to the right homes.
- Don't waste your time and will notify you if a property you are interested in already has several applications entered for it.
- Make the moving-house process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Will give you ample notice of scheduled inspections or maintenance.
- ALWAYS treat you politely and with respect.
Register an account to sign up for our enewsletter.Register Account
A few months ago, my wife and I decided to make some major changes to our life. One of the biggest obstacles to get over was the sale of our home. We were scared and expecting this process to be extremely difficult to deal with.