ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
We are currently recruiting and looking for our next Extraordinary Assistant Property Manager to join the fast-paced world of real estate.
Do you have what it takes?
- A work ethic unmatched by your peer group or current work colleagues
- A genuine want to help people
- A genuine want to achieve YOUR OWN GOALS
- A hunger for knowledge combined with an internal drive towards excellence
- Positive Energy
- Ability to take instructions and see tasks through and complete to a superior standard
- High level of communication skills
- The character of the ultimate teammate
Experience within the industry is not essential. We are searching for the RIGHT PERSON. However, if you are experienced in Property Management please do not hesitate to apply. An option for a Property Manager role could be made available.
At Peter Lees Real Estate we are consistently striving for excellence in delivering outstanding experiences and achieving great outcomes for our clients.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting inspections and assisting with property condition reports
- Assisting with general office administration and documentation
- Assisting with maintenance requests and work orders
- Assisting with lease renewals and other rental documents
- Liaising with our tenants
Our intention is to train the right candidate and over time increase responsibilities with the ultimate goal of managing your own portfolio.
***If you’re successful, a Tasmanian Property Representative Licence and current police check must be obtained prior to your commencement date. More information in relation to licencing can be found HERE
Please email a brief covering letter, CV and copy of drivers licence to – firstname.lastname@example.org
PART-TIME LISTING FINDERS
A Listing-Finder searches for and locates properties for sale (listings) for our Sales Team. Perhaps you are studying or need to work flexible hours (10-20 per week) and would like a steady income. If so, this position may suit you if you are a hard worker and well presented. No experience necessary, training provided. $25 per hour plus bonuses.
EXTRA INFO FOR SALES ROLES
In all roles, full training is provided before you commence. You will be expected to have a strong desire to learn and to do well for yourself and your colleagues. A team player.
Whilst we want to make plenty of sales, it’s more important that we do the right thing at all times. We are proud of our ‘word-of-mouth’ referrals and our amazing client satisfaction levels.
For a full position outline on the above Sales roles, email email@example.com and we can forward you our Application Pack, or drop into our office, say ‘hi’ and collect one personally.